If you haven't hired a property manager already, you might be missing out on rare investment opportunities.
Whether you are new or native to Washington DC, locating the best rental housing is crucial to your investment. You will want to maximize your profits by finding the best rents in DC.
Having a property management company equips you with consistent data relevant for locating the top rental investments in DC. We even enable you to stay up-to-date on geographically distant property opportunities. Below, you will find several property referrals that we have already mapped out for you. Towards the end, you will unlock methods to locate them yourself.
If you are a future tenant, you will also want to read on to find the perfect rental property to call home.
Where to Start?
The housing market and rental market are booming right now. Covid-19 pushed billions of people into their homes, creating a high demand for more spacious environments. The DC housing market is no exception to this increasing demand for home and apartment rentals. We want to make sure you are making an informed decision as you look to invest in the most profitable areas.
Washington, DC is home to about 131 different neighborhoods in terms of home real estate. If you consider apartment real estate, you are looking at an overwhelming list of opportunities. An overwhelming list to navigate and analyze on your own.
When it comes to understanding the best rents in DC, you have to account for the school district. Many families look at the school district when debating where to settle.
The following ranks a list of the best school districts in DC. Gloss over the real estate opportunities within these districts if you are interested in family estates.
- Falls Church City Public Schools- located at Bethesda, MD
- Washington Latin Public Charter Schools- located at Ashburn, VA
- Arlington Public Schools- located at Rockville, MD
- Loudoun County Public Schools- located at Falls Church, VA
- Montgomery County Public Schools- located at Manassas, VA
- Fairfax County Public Schools- Falls Church, VA
Best Rents in DC
If you are not interested in family estate investments, you can compare market prices. After identifying the most favorable market prices, you can look further into that area for your best real estate investment. Property management companies already thoroughly conduct this process for you.
However, if you do not have a property manager, there are a few DC neighborhoods to keep in mind. We have listed the average home value and well as the rental prices of these blooming neighborhoods. Both factors that are needed to optimize your return:
- Trinidad- an average home value of $367,172 with rentals ranging from $2,000 to $5,000/month
- Brookland- an average home value of $526,524 with rentals ranging from $2,000 to $8,000/month
- Woodridge- an average home value of $600,000 with rentals ranging from $2,000 to $8,000/month
Below we listed the rental prices for apartments in the same three areas as listed above:
- Trinidad- apartment rentals ranging from $995 to $12,038/month depending on the size
- Brookland- apartment rentals ranging from $925 to $6,550/month depending on the size
- Woodridge- apartment rentals ranging from $925 to $4,089/month depending on the size
Make Your Investments Count
We only scratched the surface. There is overwhelmingly more to finding the best rents in DC that we simply can not fit in this short article. You want to make sure you are receiving the best returns on your property investment.
If you were searching for your dream home rather than an investment, now you know the best areas to start looking at.
Investors who are interested in managing one or multiple properties should get a rental analysis. At Washington DC Property Management, all you have to do is call. Get your free rental analysis today!